Here we describe how Reason Lab (by Reason Cybersecurity Ltd.) ("Reason") collects, uses and handles your information when you use the Reason website available at: https://reasonlabs.com (the "Website").
What kind of information we use and collect?
- When using and accessing our Website, we may use and collect information of technical nature, including your IP address, activity log of your use of the Website, user agent, information about your browser and operating system, and if you chose to upload a file or URL for scanning, we will also collect such files and URLs.
- We use technologies like cookies and pixel tags to provide, improve, protect and promote Reason and the Website. For example, cookies help us with things like understanding how you are interacting with our Website, and improving them based on that information. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Website.
- If you choose to communicate with us via an online form on the Site, email, blog, or automated chat service (‘chat bot’), you may provide us with information such as your name, and your email address, and any other information you choose to share with us.
- If you are located in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, and Switzerland, the following provisions apply to you:
We act as a controller and process personal data as necessary for the performance of our contract with you. Accordingly, we will process your personal data as necessary to operate our Website, and to reply to your queries.
We also process for marketing purposes on the basis of our legitimate interest.
We may process your information for compliance with applicable legal obligations (legal necessity).
- Data subject rights - Please note that you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data we process as controllers, or to restrict or to object to processing of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. In order to submit a request for accessing and/or deleting your information, please follow the below instructions: Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Following internal verification, you will receive a return email which will include a link to a data request page, where you are welcome to submit your request for accessing/deleting your personal data and it will be promptly addressed by our support team. Please note that we will process your request subject to verification of your identity.
- Complaint to supervisory authority - You also have the right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority (e.g. of your country or domicile) where we have not addressed your concerns.
How we share information?
- Third Party Service Providers: We have partnered with a number of selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own. These include hosting and server co-location services, communications and content delivery networks (CDNs), data and cyber security services, billing and payment processing services, domain name registrars, fraud detection and prevention services, web analytics, e-mail distribution and monitoring services, session recording and remote access services, performance measurement, data optimization and marketing services, content providers, and our legal and financial advisors (collectively, “Third Party Service Provider(s)”).
- Our corporate affiliates - from which we receive services, such as IT, security, storage, and other internal operations
- If you are located in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, and Switzerland, the following provisions apply to you: we will transfer your information to the United States based on the Standard Contractual Clauses. If you wish to receive a copy of these clauses, please contact us through the below contact details.
Information about children
About our advertising policies
How can you contact us?
This site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is an individual under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that we do not change our practices in response to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from a browser or mobile application, however, most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.